.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Julias Blog: The OC

Friday, November 18, 2005

I Guess This is Growing Up...

Im not in the mood for an all-out recap, and I bet you arent either. If you missed Thursdays episode, check out the recaps on FOXs website. This episode really had alot of people growing up and acting mature. Julie, Seth and Ryan all were mature and responsible in their own ways...

Basically, I think there are too many crazy people running around Orange County these days. Taylor Townsend is absolutely nuts, and I dont understand why she thinks ruining a relationship between Seth and Summer will make her any friends. If she just chilled out and didnt try to ruin lives for a minute, maybe people would like her.

Same with Charlotte. I wonder how long shes been a devious money-hungry shark. I am SO glad Julie did not follow through on the plan to rip of Kirsten. I know its just a TV show, but I really like Sandy and Kirsten and I dont like it when they have the drama happening to them. I wonder if Julie will face some retaliation from Charlotte because she backed out on the scam.

I am also glad Ryan and his fists of fury were under control for the whole episode. I guess hes really growing up and leaving his old ways behind...or so we can hope for now.

After Thanksgiving, the crew is going to start looking at colleges...the future of the show could depend on their decisions...I wonder what they will do...make everyone go to the same college, follow them to different colleges or keep them in high school far too long.

3 Comments:

  • I agree that there are too many crazy people running around Orange County lately. I hate Taylor Townsend more and more each week. Unfortunately, my guy friends who watch the show think she's really good looking and a nice addition to the already perfect cast. I'm so glad that Julie didn't go through with Charlotte's awful plan. Finally it looks like Julie might be a good person after all, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I can't believe the OC kids are already off to college soon. Personally, I think the show only has about two seasons left because it's going to be impossible to think of more crazy storylines.

    By Blogger Amy, at November 21, 2005 3:08 PM  

  • I think Taylor Townsend is just so wrapped up in herself that she doesn't really care who she hurts. She just wants to make it seem as though she has friends so that she can get her mother off of her back and I think she will do it any way that she can. But I do think that in an upcoming episode that we are going to find out why she acts the way that she does. I think deep down she means well, like how she gave Seth a rare video. But stealing his beloved horse, Captain Oats, just to get Summer mad was just too far. I don't think Seth and Taylor would make a very good couple anyway.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at November 22, 2005 11:29 PM  

  • I never really thought about it when I watched that episode, but I guess everyone is growing up. Ryan actually kept his temper under control. This is a big step because if you think back to the first season he was in a fight everyday, maybe even two! In fact, the whole reason he moved to Newport from Chino is because of all the trouble he was getting in. Aside from that, the whole college thing makes it seem like they are growing up also. I am really curious to find out what will happen next season and if there is even going to be a next season.

    You are not the only one who feels like they know the characters on the show personally. I really love Sandy and Kirsten also. They seem like a couple that is truly “in love” and really genuine people. I actually want to hang out with Seth and Summer. They seem like my kind of people (ha, ha).

    By Blogger Natalia B, at November 23, 2005 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Hit Counter
GoDaddy Domain Names